Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Impromtu Video Game Review

Have you guys played Little Big Planet yet? It's one of the most challenging games I've played in a while, but also the most rewarding I've played possibly ever. You're a cute little sack poppet running around solving puzzles and trying not to explode in weird little worlds with gorgeous graphics and innovative physics concepts. Even the credits portion is pleasing to the eye. It's beautiful, stimulating, sciency and non-violent all at the same time! Squee!



With all of this weird, chilly weather hitting the bay area, you better believe I'm spending my days curled up on the couch with hot chocolate playing levels of Little Big Planet in between job applications. It's supposed to get down to 33 degrees tonight and it might even snow, which makes kind of happy because it's more like home, but it also makes me really sad for the homeless tonight. The wind coming off the water is bitter cold. Maybe I'll find a soup kitchen that needs a volunteer, because in these sad economic times, we all need to come together and do what we can for each other. Stay warm out there.

5 comments:

Bats for Blogs said...

I've seen previews of the game and they looked neat. Especially the multiplayer feature. Alas, we are separated by the state of Oregon, otherwise, I'd play it with you.

Unknown said...

Hello, Gracious.

Just saying hello, I don't have opinions on this video game!

But I can recommend a song!

Ice Cream [Van She Remix] - New Young Pony Club

When you realize you can't download it for free, let me know, I'll send you a copy!

Tee hee. I'll send you one anyway! I've been sooooo tired, I've just been working all the time! A lot of that work involves sitting, and all the time means as much as I can, so not really all the time.

But still! Ack!

<3<3<3

Anonymous said...

The tiny whine just before your little sackpoppet is blown to smithereens as a result of a massive number of volts running through it's richly textured body is the saddest sound.

The Fat Yogini said...

@bucko: it's soooo true! however, I was hearing it a lot last night, because I kept redoing challenges.

@bats: come visit, we'll play!

@deconstructo: send it to me! It's good that you're working though. Keep those brain meats delicious. :D

Unknown said...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uklqzr