Wednesday, October 1, 2008

LSAT of DOOM!!!

It is 10pm on a Wednesday night and I am officially a basketcase. This week has been me drilling for the LSAT I am [finally] taking on Saturday. All the worrying about the test and those damn logic puzzles have completely consumed my brain, and even though I am starved for social contact, I doubt I would be any fun to be around at all right now. I literally can focus on nothing else right now, because I am so paranoid about the exam. Not Sarah Palin, not the starving children of Africa, not Russia; only whether or not I have practiced the right types of puzzles and if I know as much as I think I do. Thankfully, I have a friend taking it the same day as me who has a brain much better suited for the logic puzzles than I and has been giving me help when I start freaking out too hard. Maybe I should just say fuck it with the studying tomorrow and go to the beach. I haven't left the apartment since Sunday ::bangs head on desk repeatedly::


2 comments:

ms.gigi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ms.gigi said...

I completely understand!!! I am dealing with the thesis of doom, probably because I have geeked out about the subject and made it way more complicated than it needs to be...

Anyway, good luck with your test on Saturday. You know they actually say you do better on tests if you give yourself a break before you take it. Advice from a cognitive psychological perspective: You are better able to conceptualize and retain the formula of logic if give yourself a break from practice. You mind still thinks about it unconsciously and is processing the information, even if you are not doing it.