Thursday, January 17, 2008

Where DID the last week go?

Well, it's lost somewhere in between job hunting in Berkeley and fuck-all, I have no idea. Since I've been back, I've fallen into this weird crack in the time space continuum. I need a job for no other reason than to know what day it is. And to break the monotony of catching up on episodes of Dexter in between sending pleading cover letters and pseudo-desperate applications to potential employers while my roommates are at work and school. On the plus side, while most of the help-wanted ads kind of make me want to wander onto oncoming 880 traffic, there is some funny shit on there, like ads for fluffers (if you don't know, I'm not gonna tell you), editorial internships that require a minimum PhD, and this guy. I was definitely laughing hysterically by the end of today's search.

Also, since I just got back into town, may I politely suggest that someone get me this as a welcome home gift. Seriously I love it.



It's a Vajayjay couch!!

It was posted on Craigslist but has now been curiously flagged for removal. Who is the fucking killjoy?! Are fluffy pussies too risk-AY for Craig? Grrrrr.... I left the Midwest specifically to get away from this sort of closed-minded cock-blocking.

Came across this chick today. She does some really neat things with her camera, narcissism (in the most delicious way possible) and something resembling photoshop. Also, her blog is really sexy. Check her out.

1 comment:

Bats for Blogs said...

I laughed at that guys post as well. That kind of honesty, frankness and vulnerability make me go all mushy.

Something will come through on the job front, luv.

Have I mention what a beautiful woman you are?

c.bat