Friday, May 2, 2008

Hello Consistent Month-Long Gaps

I have been without the interwebs for a month. A MONTH! We moved to a beautiful new place, right in the heart of downtown Oakland and it took weeks for Comcast to come hand us a box and a CD. What?! You went with Comcast?! (you might say) Yes, well. AT&T's system was down (the same system you want us to pay for, you can't even keep running? no thanks) the day we were looking to get hooked up and that made us a little nervous, so we went with the more expensive and fascist Comcast. For now, I cringe at the reality of sending money to one of the less net neutral providers out there, but I truly believe that universal Wi-Fi will be a reality within the next decade. Yes I do.

But for now, I am back up and running and you can expect much more of me. Maybe I'll even blog some more when I get off of work tonight; I have a month's worth of things to say.

Zealous Autoconfig

No comments: